- In order to connect to the ConnectWhere Network, you will need to set the Access Point Name (APN) on your devices. The APN allows your device to properly set up a connection to the gateway between ConnectWhere and the Internet.
- With your device powered off, insert the ConnectWhere Global SIM Card into your device and power your device back on.
- Then, all you need to do is configure your device to use ConnectWhere’s Access Point Name (APN) to load the proper configuration. Consult your device’s documentation on how to configure the APN. The APN allows your device to properly set up a connection to the gateway between ConnectWhere and our Private LTE solution. In many devices, this is set via SMS, firmware, or other configuration interface.
- The correct APN settings are as follows:
- APN: connectwhere
- APN username: (none)
- APN password: (none)
- IP Address: Dynamic (using DHCP)
- Data Roaming: Enabled